From France to Maastricht
6 March 2019
Planning a trip to Tel Aviv soon? This is my list of places you can’t miss.
1. My absolute favorite is this restaurant. If you only do one thing in Tel Aviv, make sure you have dinner here.
2. Bana is a plant-based restaurant in a side street of Rothschild Boulevard.
3. The Norman is a beautiful hotel with a very good Japanese restaurant on their rooftop.
4. Get a ‘Gazoz’ at Cafe Levinsky, a refreshing soda with fruit and herbs.
5. Get your coffee at Cafelix. I especially like the one at 15 Sgula Street, a cool neighborhood where you will also find the next recommendation.
6. If you like minimalistic clothes made in Tel Aviv go to Kav.
7. Herzl 16 is a green oasis close to Rothschild Boulevard. Especially happening at night.
8. Citizen Garden is the place to go for a healthy juice.
9. The Chapel is a must for a cocktail in the most beautiful bar in the world.
10. Book a massage at Yoko Kitahara and drink a Japanese tea on their roof terrace afterward. You will love the view.
12. Stay here and try the delicious sandwiches at Barvazi.
13. Follow a yoga lesson at Hanna House and have a delicious lunch at Eats.
14. Have a healthy lunch at Urban Shaman.
15. Check in at The Vera if you want to stay in the center of all the cool spots.
Ha-Khalutzim St 8, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel