TRIED & TESTED
Coffee cafe in Raval
17 April 2019
2. Explore the city by bike and see all the beautiful sights such as the Sagrada Familia, the Arc de Triomf and the beach.
3. Enjoy a coffee break at Three Marks Coffee.
4. Have a healthy plant-based lunch at Flax & Kale and try one of their kombuchas.
5. Relax on one of the lovely rooftops Barcelona has (pictured the rooftop of Yurbban Passage).
6. Go to a food or design market like MyBarrio (pictured), Van Van Market or All Those.
8. Have dinner here if you love Italian food.
9. Escape to this lovely hotel and restaurant on the beach 30-minutes from Barcelona
10. Buy The brand new Barcelona Guide for the most up-to-date addresses: a minimalistic coffee bar that only opened a few weeks ago, a restaurant where the focus is on Middle-Eastern dishes and an amazing pizza place, among others! Enjoy!
C. de Pere IV, 168, 08005 Barcelona, Spain