From Amsterdam to Rotterdam and Soestdijk
6 February 2019
Planning a trip to Amsterdam anytime soon? This is my list of places you can’t miss. Find all of my recommendations in The Amsterdam Guide!
1.Start your day with coffee at Coffee Sometime
2.Explore the city by bike and enjoy all the beautiful canals
4. This sustainable fashion and design boutique is a must if you love soft and eco-friendly clothes, lovely illustrations and other accessories.
5.After your shopping trip have lunch at this bar.
6.The city is also known for the museums. Go to Rijksmuseum to see De Nachtwacht or explore Stedelijk if you’re more into modern art. Until September 2019 you can visit Daniel Arsham’s exhibition at Moco.
7. Reserve a table at my favorite restaurant at this moment.
8. Into something special? Stay at a hotel throughout the city in former bridge houses.
9. Or book a room at this hotel if you like to stay in a lively place in the center of the city.
10. And of course don’t forget The Amsterdam Guide for more of my favorites! Enjoy!
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 19, 1053 RT Amsterdam, Netherlands